ABB Busch Jaeger Switch Range Configurator
With the ABB Busch Jaeger Switch Range Configurator app for Revit it is very easy to design, manage and configurate complete sets of switch ranges to match your requirements and desires, even for the largest BIM and MEP projects.
With the Switch Range Configurator app for Revit you can select several components such as the required series, frame types, insert types, orientations, the number of elements you want to use and other aspects.
You can select between one and five elements to be combined in the configurator.
The number of combinations is endless. Once placed in the Revit project the switch components contain the relevant data to link with wholesale information and GTIN or article numbers.
With this free tool it is very easy to configure, place and manage the ABB Busch-Jaeger switch ranges.
Download the app from Wednesday June 21st from this page on store.mepcontent.eu
- Open and free BIM content available via this free app
- Easy to use, 100% compatible ducts and pipes
- Complete sets of switch ranges (not only socket outlets but also switches, dimmers, mounting grids and more)
- Always up-to-date materials
- Realistic 3D view
- Correct symbolic representation in the floorplan
- Elements can be placed on linked models as well as in the architectural model
- Hosted and non-hosted families can be used
- Edit functionality to easily adjust existing switch range sets